Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Limits on TN2501 Val Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champen

Technical User
May 19, 2006
DK
Hello.

Is there any limits on have many numbers of announcement on a TN2501 Val board HW02 FW007.

I have a problem when I reached 255 announcement on the same board. I still have about 1800 secs back.

Hope for an answer.

Regards
Thomas

ThoJoh,

you can't have more than 256 announcements per board, that's val board built-in limitation.

-> Dwalin

Thanks for the fast answer

/ThoJoh

What if you try and change ann 256 - does that work?

I have a VAL 2501 HW03 FW009.

I'm using CM3.0... and when I change announcements, it goes over 1000.

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

98Converter is right type ch ann 256 is brings up the next 10 or 12 pages for you to add announcements to. I'm on Definity V9.5.

I found out the hard way. Our support company didn't have a clue!

I think you can have 999 announcements.
Try: ch ann 990

Ronster

all of this is great if you don't mind the original question: there can be up to 3000 announcements per system (in cm 3.0) but no more than 256 announcements per board.

Thanks for all the reply's.

I now that you can have 3000 ann on the hole system, and the command is cha ann 300 etc.

But the problem is on 1 board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back