Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Limiting total responses when Using 'Voting Buttons' in Outlook 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpvone

MIS
Aug 16, 2001
US
I am scheduling some upgrades and I have to give people three date options during the week to have their upgrade done - Mon., Tues., or Wed.. So I want to send the bulk email out and use the Voting Button option in Outlook to let the users choose their date.

But, I would like to limit the number of people per day so I don't have all the users picking one day of the three, and was wondering if anyone knows of any way to place a limit on the number of times a voting button can be selected in the email. I haven't been able to find a way to do it, or any posting that even talks about limits.

Thanks

Hi,

You might be better off to assign the date and give the user the opportunity to choose an alternative.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my old subtlety...
for a NUANCE![tongue][/sub]

Thanks, unfortunately there's a certain sense of entitlement in this company and I can't 'dictate' anything to the users. :)

Figures, in Taxachusetts. ;-)

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my old subtlety...
for a NUANCE![tongue][/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back