Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Limiting/Monitoring Internet Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyboyLDB

IS-IT--Management
Feb 4, 2003
US
On MS Server SBS 2003 Premium - how can one limit and/or monitor internet usage? I would also like to implement (outside of the normal login) and login when one attempts to gain internet access - so if they are alread logged into the domain - I don't want someone else to walk up to the logged in workstation and have internet access - so more than one person would be utilizing certain workstations - with only select users allowed to access the internet. I don't want to have to log in/out for each user - would be too time consuming. I have looked at the ISA server that comes built in with SBS 2003 premium - but I did not see any of the options that I am looking for. Any ideas? Thanks

I just fond the SBS forum - I reposted there. I could not find how to delete this duplicate post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back