Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Limit dialing ability! 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2005
US
I don't have an installer guide or a system coordinator's guide and I need to limit one extension from dialing anything other than 4 digit extensions numbers. We are using MICS-XC 4.1 software. Any help would be much appreciated!

if lines appear on sets then set up a filter and apply filter to set..or if dialing an access number to access outgoing or routing and no need to dial 911 ,local, or 800 #'s then just deny access to outgoing line pools

6 months until ski season starts...sadly i must resign myself to the warmer weather"this will include a normal 8-5 work day, 5 days a week"

Hey Soccer,

This is more than basic programming.Try calling your local qualified vendor..

So you are responsible for maintaining a switch that you have no clue on how to build a filter, or use one that is pre-built in the switch? Wow, sorry....Good luck getting the free info...

Yep! I'll look for the installer guide and sys coordinator manuals on ebay!

well, since you have been a good sport, why don't you post your email and I'll get you what you need..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back