Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

lim viewer 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericssonpro

IS-IT--Management
Jan 19, 2004
JO
any body used teh lim viewer 1.0, i downloaded it, but still cant get how to get it runinng?

Hi there

To use the program you need to use the command CNLIP:LIM=ALL,DEV=YES; copy the output to a textfile and load the textfile into lim viewer. This will then give a graphical representation of the lim with all of the card names listed. this can then be exported into a CSV, TXT or HTML file

Regards

Dave

and load the textfile into lim viewer???????? how do i do that?

Hi ericssonpro,

where did you downloaded lim viewer 1.0?
I can't find it.

2Bornot2B

FILE then OPEN and nothing happens do i have a bug or something it LIMVIEWER 1.0 Alpha??????????

why lim viewer?
Use SAM Inventorytool - more information available.
DUFQI

File-Open ..
c:\program Files\Lim Viewer\Demolog.txt
Or other CNLIP file works for me.

Syar

Ericsson doesn't supply for free.

You can buy it from Damovo or any other
Md110 authorized vedor/distributor?

I do not anyone other vendor than Damovo.

I do not how much it costs?

Surely you can buy from them.
nandu

Guys it doesnt seem to work, my OS is win98, do i have to have a specail DOS version or anything else? its just when i go to FILE then OPEN nothing happens ,,,,,i think a window is spouse to show up so i can navigate to where the file is and open it, i downloaded it 2 times with no luck so far, any one ?

Hi ! ericssonpro .
I don't think many is using w98 anymore .

I had a dual boot on my laptop with w98 for old MDDT .
but trashed it last week , so i can't test it on w98 sorry.

Anyone with w98 , please test this .

Syar

Thanks Syar2003, am going to try to dl on winXP and see if it works, thank you for your help and time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back