Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LIGNE ANLOGIQ LONG DISTANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayoudbilel

Programmer
Mar 11, 2016
DZ
HI
In MD110 VERSION: CXP1010117/2/BC12SP6/R3B
I experienced a problem of the long lines analogue extensions 4kiloDistance 4km cable 0.5mm (twisted pair), reception 5 5,I can't dial DTMF or decadic..... I think I should change in SCAOS, right? Does any one have the modification for the long line transmission parameters.
I know that I can change the TRM to 3, but no success the same.....Our market is standard.

Amplification/Attenuation Matrix for the standard market assign in all cases of switching value of 2, this value "2" corresponds to 0 db amplification in the amplification/attenuation table.

So, i cannot change the amplification of the value 2, and also i cannot change the switching value, thats why I think it is SACOS which can change this...

If you cannot call with decadic, no TRM or sacos helps (pulsing has nothing to do with attenuation, it works up to 20km with the cable you mentioned)

thnks fcpli
how to change the decadic (pulsing) in ELU29 (defauts DTMF)

If you have a phone with decadic pulsing, and at the other end ELU29, it understands the pulsing. There is no parameter for this. Then, when ELU receives the digits (decadic), it does it's own work with the SW ("inside" the PBX), which has nothing to do with decadic or dtmf - just signalling between the units happens, until the final "address" is reached. So, in your case, listen direct on the cable (pair), if something is happening on the line (you can hear the pulsing with your ear, when putting parallel a headset or equal (high ohmic) on the pair. I assume you are using ELP6....

hi
i can't dial a phone dtmf or decadic ,plz possibli fixe ligne extenstion in el29 a pulsing

ELU29 understands pulsing, there is no way to fix. Measure your line voltage to start with, also find a decadic phone to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back