Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Licensing Sheridan OCX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmomberg

MIS
Jul 19, 2002
US
I was browsing the forum and came across a thread to add a progress bar to a MSFlexgrid. When I added the Sheridan 3D Controls to my project components, I tried to add a SSPanel to my project. When I click on the icon, I get a pop up message indicating "Licensing information for this component not found". I registered the THREED32.OCX using regsvr32 but keep getting the same message. Is this licensed separately from VB6 or is the existing licensing corrupt?

I rarely look on the microsoft site any more since it is so big and I have yet to enter the right combination of search criteria to return something manageable to sift through. The link has saved me an hour or two of wasted search time. Many thanks.

Oh, I use Google to find stuff on MSDN.

(and in this case I knew exactly what I was looking for, since this is a well-known issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back