Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

License manager problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmart738

IS-IT--Management
Jun 12, 2002
MX
Hi!

I have a solaris 7 server. I'm running flexlm as license server and one license client with solaris 8.

The problem is when i'm using cc, i get the following error:

License : All 1 license(s) for Sun WorkShop Compiler C SPARC are currently in use, queuing the request

and waits a seconds and after, this message appears:

License : Got the license for Sun WorkShop Compiler C SPARC continuing..
&quot;/hola.c&quot;, line 1: cannot find include file: <stdio.h>
cc: acomp failed for /hola.c

The first message appears if i recently use the cc, may i avoid this message?

And the second, i think that is about the environment variables, but i puted in $LD_LIBRARY_PATH the path to stdio.h, and it doesn't compile..

Any ideas?
Thank's in advance.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH is used for specifying where dynamic link libraries are stored that any programs you run may require. This area will be used after the compile is successful and you try to run the binary.

stdio.h (if i remember by C properly) should be included in the source by
#include <stdio.h>
and is located in a default location; you should not need to specify where this library is within the source.

You can state the path as a switch to the compiler (or within the Makefile), but i cannot remember what is is; -L maybe? I am sure someone out there will be able to specify it.

N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back