Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

License Manager Package Interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFKSydney

Technical User
Jun 30, 2008
AU
I have a CC6 system, and am struggling to get an interpretation of the Licensing limits that I have.

This has come about for a few reasons, but simply, I have a configuration expansion of users (TNs and Agents) that need to be added, and it would appear that I have a database sizing issue. The result is that at the moment I cannot vary anything in the Historical Configuration. (There is a plan to do a database expansion to see if this removes my config issue)

Heres the deal......

LM_NET_VOAN...Available 90 issued 17

Does this mean that I have 90 concurrent agent logins?

LM_VODN....Available Licenses = 260, issued = 216

No Idea what this one means.

Thanx

How are you trying to change the Historical Configuration?

Network site voice agent (nodal license) LM_NET_VOAN
Voice Devices Nodal LM_VODN

How am I trying to change:

Theres a story here....

Without even looking at changes, the database size required, and the database size are wrong.... no space.

If you then "change" a parameter eg: CDNs and then calculate, the sizing is wrong. Thus there is no change.

This was an issue on our Rel 5 system. at the upgrade to CC6, the hard drive capacity available was expanded. I am highly suspicious that the upgrading tech did a database recovery on the old configs, then conveniently forgot to do a database expansion.

Thanx for the definitions, but it doesn't really answer the question

Well unfortunately you may be in a pickle with the database due to if the database collection is higher than the available space it can cause corruption. I would call upon my installing vendor to resolve it. Especially if it is true they did not complete their installation correctly.

The line that contains LM_NET_VOAN is the Network site voice agent (nodal license)count
The line that contains LM_VODN is the agent license count for CCT (TAPI).

I'm Sorry the still didn't answer your question completely, (issued) is how many are logged in or are being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back