Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

License Manager and Grace Period CC6

Status
Not open for further replies.

picklemogg

Technical User
Oct 21, 2005
US
Hello- Running CCMS 6.0 with nodal licensing. I have a question regarding grace period in the event license manager is not started. Is there a way to check how much time remains in the grace period since it is cumulative? If I have a site for example and have never seen any LM errors or any indication that I have ever entered the grace period is there a place that I can confirm how much time remains in the grace period? I know I can look at logs during the time I am in a grace period and it will show you how much time remains, but I'm trying to find a place to look when I am not experiencing a known issue.

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

PMoggs

In case of LM not started a warning with the remaining grace period is displayed in the CCMA webclient.

Thank you for the response. I do know that if you are running in a grace period CCMA event code 61150 will output indicating this. You can look at the event log and the details of this event will show you how much time remains within your grace period. But if this event is not printing and my LM is fine is there a way to check time remaining in grace period? I suspect the answer to be no, but thought there could be a slim chance.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back