Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

License Key Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

estech25

Technical User
Jan 26, 2005
IR
I have a problem with a package of NBU 4.5 for that someone has purchased for us over a year ago and now I am trying to install it. Inside the package there is a slip which has three sticks on it and it is supposed to be the license number. It is similar to NBU's license key format. But when I try to install NBU using this license key which was inside the package, I get a "Invalid Key" message. Is this number indeed the number I have to use for installation? Do I have to obtain some other form of a key using this license number from Veritas. Please let me know your experience.

I always had someone hand me a sheet of paper with the license keys on it. I have never seen Veritas send the license keys with the software.

Just contact Veritas Support and explain to them you can't find the license keys for your software. But be prepared with purchase info for them.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back