Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

License for an Avaya Definity Prologix system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdaley1980

Technical User
Oct 19, 2010
US
We've got a Definity Prologix at a remote site. The TN2402 processor went bad so we replaced it with a new one that has version 10 on it. I'm getting a "Valid License Required. Call processing will be blocked in 4 hours" error. I know I need to get a license for this new TN2402. Is there a certain license that I need?
I am also showing a software version of R010i.01.0.0.032.3 but under system which should be G3csiv10 it keeps showing "G3unknown". It lets me change the dial pland but when I try to add an extension the phone type won't change from the default and when I try to add an analog port it say its not a good port but it does show that port ass good under list configuration all. When I try to save translation I get an "internal data is corrupted" error. I'm more familiar with IP Office so I'm not sure if all this is caused by not having a valid license. Does anyone have a suggestion.
This is also a classifies secure site so we can't just bring someone in to fix it

Command: display capacity

post last page

Code:
display capacity                                         Page  10 of  10   SPE A
                                SYSTEM CAPACITY

CURRENT SYSTEM INFORMATION

Software Load: R010r.01.0.032.3
     Memory Configuration: G3rV10
           Offer Category: A

LAST TRANSLATION LOADED INFORMATION

Software Load: R010r.01.0.032.3
     Memory Configuration: G3r(large)
           Offer Category: A

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"
Avaya. Too little or no help? Expensive?
For FAST switch support at bargain rates, give bsh a call.

bsh

40 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 30 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

You will need to get a new license file loaded to the processor. You will probably need to go through Avaya support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back