Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Library Reference for LCase???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2002
CA
I am having problem with compiling a school project on my home computer. It is running Windows XP Home and I am using Visual Basic 6.0 working edition. When I run it, it gives the following error; Compile Error: Can't find project or library. It throws this error on the LCase function. It worked previously and to my knowledge I haven't made any changes to the references or components. I will just set my startup form to another for now, but I really need to find out what library it is talking about. Thanks for your reply. [yinyang]

[yinyang]I have fixed it. I had a references to a DataReport and a DataEnvironment DLL, which VB6 working group does not support(I work on those at school). I removed these references and ALL WAS FANTABULOUS. I think I am talking to myself.... OH WELL!!! If anyone could tell me why there was interference with another DLL because of these and if I am even using the right terms it would be GREATLY appreciated.[yinyang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back