Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lg Ip LDK 300 SIP Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryturkey

IS-IT--Management
Nov 12, 2021
TR
The company I work for has a LG ldk 300 switchboard. LDK 300 4 GS 30T 1.1 A model on the phone has voib. You will be, now they say the old switchboard is not compatible. The research at a lightning review point.. When we consider the mourning pockets on the sip line at the switchboard, there is no problem in the call number 444, in the examination abroad. But guessing the landlines, the answering machine dialing telephone dialing in these calls is not our voice. We can't talk about it either. But we can't talk, we don't have a voice. During our conversation with the service provider, we examined our data records, and in our unsuccessful call, we did not receive any audio codec information. can be selected. They directly enter the plant. Could you please help me with this problem. I am waiting for your support. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back