Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Level of effort for deployments

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonedudeSr

IS-IT--Management
Oct 5, 2011
US
Does anyone have a template or calculation for determine the Level of Effort for the installation and deployment for Cisco Collaboration hardware and software?

I know this is the PM forum and you have asked a PM type question, but I wonder if it would get better results in the Cisco forum.

==================================
advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained with sarcastic simplicity

I did previously, I was wondering if there was any standard template/spreadsheets used to calculate, maybe from previous proposal/bids.

you could check a few of the pm sites:

There are more - these are the ones that I use frequently. Projectmanagement.com in particular has a lot of templates. AND.....you can become a member for FREE and post your question there as well. Bon chance.

==================================
advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained with sarcastic simplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back