Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Let's hear some problems and questions people 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophoman

Technical User
Nov 5, 2001
PR
Well people,

Let us hear some of your problems and questions. I might give some pointers from the sunny island Puerto Rico.

L8ter
Sophoman

Wauw Sophoman... :)
Thnx

looking for help with a sopho is3000 do you know this system?

I used to manage some is3000 networks in the Netherlands.
Probably you don't see them much in the US but if you have some Q's just shoot. The is3000 series come as the 3010, 3030, 3070 and 3090 depending in how stations you need.

You should try to get your hands on the Sopho Service Manuals CD for your documentation. Philips released them every quarter of the year but I am not sure if they still do that. Sales people would normally provide them on request to their large accounts.

Is your pbx operational with or without management software ? For example, they can be equipped with Voxmaster 410 for management and MAC's and/or TABS for call accounting.

L8ter
Sophoman

I have the Philips iS3000 manuals on line as well as on CD (updated every quarter also nowadays).
So put your questions and they will most probarbly be answered!

Hi, I have just inherited a Philips Sopho 3030 system which used a Compaq Deskpro EN as the workstation. The problem is ,the computer died on me, and I have to rebuild using a completely different system. The hard disk is fried, but we have backups, but not complete. Is there anywhere I can download a copy of Sysman, Tabs and OM?

HELP PLEASE

Hi All
I find on the a software for management a Or&Pr File but is in demo version, anyone say a price?
Thanks more

Shaw72,

You should have a CDROM with Sysman with OM and/or TABS with the iS3030 you inherited. If it cannot be found, you need to go back to the company who installed your system.

Allthough it should be possible to do OM-sessions with any communications software program by accessing the serial maintenance port.

Sophoman

Cheers for help Sophoman, any particular communications software or should Hyperterminal handle.

PS any idea where I can get a hold of PFX60.dll, we have a full back up of our system, save the Winnt dir, which holds the dll's in system32?

John

About a year ago a Philips technician made a change in our
iS3030 which changes all outgoing numbers beginning with
0172 to 010700172. Now we need to cancel this change.
I'm sure this must be an easy task (if you know how to do
it). Can anyone out there give me a tip?

Thanks

Sorry but I dont Understand, you have 010700 befoure 172 is a Carrier Acces code?
If you have a managment program?

0172 is the "prefix" for Vodafone Mobile (cell)Phones here in Germany. We were using a Call By Call prefix 01070(Provider Arcor)which takes us out of the more expensive German Telekom Network. Now we want to change to another Call By Call.
Hope that makes it clear.

Thanks for reply!

Ok you have a digit conversion on your route
If you have a managment software you need find a route (maybe 1)
command "erdgco:1,1,0172;" if the dest is 1
end after "asdgco:1,1,0172,xxxxx0172"
Try....

I always like to use the Display command before I change something and tried:
didgco:0&&254,0; Tried 0 through 9 for the DEST parameter and only received "EXECUTED" as an answer. I have to give up for today. I'll check back in tomorrow.

Thanks for now.

If you can send me a pr&or file, with Rtriev:; you vriting that file is all program of Sopho and maybe I can help you

Shaw72 / Soeinscheiss

You can make OM-sessions with PcAnywhere, ProComm and with Hyperterminal when you make a direct connection with your COM-port set at 9600 with 1 stopbit and no parity, use <CTRL>+<G> to get in. I have to admit that the OM module works a little smoother, especially when you want to upload files. But if you don't have it is something ;-)

Just give it a try. It could be possible your maintenance port is not set with the charater protocol but with BCS and then you really need the OM module of Sysman because I haven't seen the propietary BCS protocol which is used by Sysman in other communication programs.

Good Luck
Sophoman

Soeinscheiss,

Good thinking about reading out your settings 1st b4 changing, the way to go !! It looks like the destination and original number entries are optional for the didgco command. I can't try it for you anymore but you might wanna try this to get all your outgoing digit conversions and recognize yours :
<DIDGCO:0&&254,,;

>> start of the OM- command help
Display Digit Conversion on Outgoing Route
DIDGCO : <ROUTE>s/r[,[<DEST>][,<ORIG-NUMBER>]];
Response:
ROUTE DESTINATION ORIGINALNUMBER CONVERTEDNUMBER
xx xxx xxx xxxx
<< end of the OM-command help

With any luck you can use member=22031979 commands to remove the outgoing digit conversion on the specific route and destination.

>ERDGCO:<ROUTE>[,[<DEST>][,<ORIG-NUMBER>]];
>ASDGCO:<ROUTE>,<DEST>,[<ORIG-NUMBER>][,[<CONV-NUMBER>]
[,<DIALTONE-PLACE>]];

Good luck
Sophoman

PS Make a new thread in future, my friend who started this forum TheCount likes to have things neat ;-)

I'll keep it short. 10 was the magic number (both route and destination). The command <DIDGCO:0&&254,,; doesn't work: Error 247 Parameter value too short.
<DIDGCO:0&&254,10; worked.

Problem solved! Thanks to all!

P.S. Next time new thread.

Hi sophoman
Sorry but is impossible open the port 23 for managment with any teminal (you need SMPC?) because I enable a managment with CHPROFand all is ok! But Is see on a manual wich you started a om with CHIPUS you try this cofiguration
Another question I have 810.29.0 but the command Exping:12,8,IP dont go Answerme always TAMPORARY NOT ABLE TO EXECUTE PING (TRY AGAIN)
Last question..
You know the last pk for CPU and compatibily pk PMC DTX ecc.
Plees if you can answer me
P.s Sorry for my english

Hi 22031979,

Probably you will need SMPC to make your telnet session work. Unfortunately I can not test anything for you anymore because I left NL some time ago. I do not have access to a iS3000 system or software anymore.

My excuses if I can't help you with the latest software relases and software.

Good luck
Sophoman

Hi Sophoman thanks more, I useg a sniffer and find the caracter you need send to CPU3000 on port 23 Is 0B after you need a MML....
Thanks more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back