Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Legend 3.0 w/ Merlin Mail delayed answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylem

Technical User
Nov 12, 2002
US
How do you get the AA to answer on a delay on Legend 3.0 w/ Merlin Mail? I tried building a phantom calling group and overflowing it to 770 but there doesn't seem to be a time based overflow in that release of software. I know that you can set up delayed answer in the Merlin Mail but you also get a delay when you try to access 770 and they don't want that. Anybody know of any other way to do it?

Do you mean you want it to ring on an extension before the AA picks up the call?

What processor firmware release is the system running on??

Tom Daugirdas,
President
STCG, Inc.
stcg.com

Yeah I need the lines to ring the phones 4 - 6 times before AA answers. It's 3.0 software and I believe it's a CKE3.

You really need a processor firmware update - ideally to Legend R7, V14.2 or Magix R4. Merlinman may be able to help - as I am unfamiliar with the limitations of Release 3 Legend software.

Tom Daugirdas,
President
STCG, Inc.
stcg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back