Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LEC look up 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumCrazy1

Technical User
Jan 8, 2003
US
Hello,

I am looking for a way to look up the LEC for any area of the US by city state or zip code.

I work for a national retail store company and figuring out who the local exchange carrier and/or phone company can be challenging.

Is there a web site of database available to the public?

Thank,

Plum Crazy 1

Check out the TelcoData.us website. This is a fantastic source of information that I reference on a regular basis.

Susan
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson (1894)

Susan,

Once again, thanks for an excellent post. TelcoData.us is an awesome site.

Susan,
I have been collecting and posting telephony useful internet sites, and I would wonder if you and others would take a look at the collection and tell me any additions that need to be made?
The list is under 'watercooler' near the bottom of the home page under orypecos if the link does not work.
thanks
dave

I noticed this last week while cruising the InAAU forum; can't think of anything that is missing at this point. Nice job on putting it all together in one spot.

Susan
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson (1894)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back