Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

least call routing on panasonic ns1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

techbrain1

Technical User
May 14, 2016
GH
hello'
please can someone guide me on how to configure least call routing on panasonic ns1000.
i have three analog trunk lines connected to the pbx,all in different line group id.
CO 1 = 060 4567831
CO 2 = 080 4567831
CO 3 = 090 5611134
when an extension dials an external number starting with 060 it should go through the CO 1.
when an extension dials an external number starting with 080 it should go through the CO 2.
when an extension dials an external number starting with 090 it should go through the CO 3.
I have made attempts to make this work but it fails.I knowing am not getting configurstion steps right.Please someone should guide me if possible with screen shots.thank you

each co should be setup in a trunk group of its own, lead number should be 06 or 08 and point to a routing plan table
in the Routing Plan Priority in each plan the trunk group you want to call out on should be first, if that is busy you can select as second route

the important bit is in carrier if you don't need anything added set the Modify Command ad H and in trunk 1-16 each trunk needs to be blocked for each carrier, if it is not first choice block it, it will allow second choice anyway if set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back