Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Learnkey Lotus Notes R5 CBT Save $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberwarrior101

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2003
US
I purchased the Learnkey CBT course as my company was pursuing this avenue. As a result of a merger and layoff I no longer am with this company, nor do I have a need for this software. Here's what I'm offering. This can be found on Ebay at:

The entire course retails for 1275.00. I can be contacted at Digitaltechnology@comcast.net if there are any interested parties.

Thanks!

Learnkey's Lotus Notes R5 Computer Based Training course. Consists of 10 VCR Based Tapes and 5 CD-Roms. The Tapes have never been opened, and the CD-Roms were only opened and viewed once.
Course Outline Consists of:
Qty(5) VCR - Implementing Domino R5 Infrastructure
Qty(5) VCR - Deploying Doino Applications
Qty(5) CD-Rom - Maintaining Domino Servers & Users.
These were originally purchased as my compnay was moving towards the lotus environment. I have since left that company and never used the system.
Deploying Domino R5 Single User Retail $425.00
Maintaining R5 Users and Server Retail $425.00
Implemenenting Infrastructure Retail $425.00
Can ve viewed at
This suite of Computer Based Lotus R5 Training consists of quality presentations both interactive and self pased. The instructors are experts in their field and provide you hours of hands on training for a FRACTION of what you would pay for the "in class" experience.

Winning Buyer must submit payment within 72 Hours unless otherwise agreed upon. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back