Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDN?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

malloryknox

Technical User
Mar 3, 2004
GB
Hi All,

I have the 81C option release 25. I need to know what is LDN. Constantly appears a message refering to this DN. In my Meridiam Mail there is a entry with the same DN. Thanks in advance.

cheers.

look in ld 21 or ld 22 for more info
prt
ldn_data

LDN - listed directory number

If you go to LD 21 and PRT : TYPE LDN , you should se the DN that's used as the LDN. If the LDN0 promt does not show any DN you must configure one in LD 15. It should be a valid DN from your DID range. Any DID-DN will do. :)

ok, But what is the utility of this 7000 LDN1?
appears:

TYPE LDN_DATA
CUST 00
OPT XLDN
DLDN YES
LDN0
LDA0 ALL
LDN1 7000
LDA1 ALL
LDN2
LDA2
LDN3
LDA3
LDN4
LDA4
LDN5
LDA5
LDBZ
ICI 00
ICI 01 LD1 DL0
ICI 02 LD2
ICI 03 RLL
ICI 04 CFN
ICI 05 CFB
ICI 06 INT
ICI 07 MWC
ICI 08
ICI 09

if this is causing problems you can always delete it

ld 15
chg
net_data
<cr> until
LDN1 - then type x <cr> <cr>

if users complain then use the same process to put it back
LDN1 - then type 7000

Calls to the LDN will go to the Attendant console (if you have one)on a ICI-key when defined....
LDA1 ALL shows that calls to LDN1 (7000) will go to all your ATT-consoles if you have more than one.

"Constantly appears a message refering to this DN."

What kind of message do you get?

If you don't have ATT-consoles the NIT-datablock in LD 15 (printable in LD 21) shows where calls are routed. It's the same if you don't have ATT or they are in "night-position". Calls go to the NIT1 number.

OK, I have some ATT-consoles with the NIT-datablock routed to the Meridiam Mail with a voice mail created. Constantly appears this message:

ERR4019 dn

Invalid DN was sent from a VAS when requesting Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) update. Output: The affected DN.

Action: Check the DN. It may have been removed in the Meridian 1, but not the VAS.

Voicemail is trying to send a Message Waiting Indication to a set that does not exist or does not have a message light. I don't believe you can have MWI on an Attendant console.

Yes, this is just an informative message. Nothing is realy "wrong", but you should check in the MerMail. I think there are on the mailbox a promt that tells the system what DN it should light the lamp on. Try deleting that DN.
Just remember that this LDN is probably the DN that most of your inbound calls come in on, so how these calls are handeled should be well planned. This is your company's "face to the public" so to speak. Just sending them to a mailbox maby is'nt the best solution, but that's up to you to deside. :)

Thanks for you colaboration. This is the best forum on this area.
Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back