Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ldk 24 Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamvari

Vendor
Feb 1, 2008
ZW
Are there any compatibilty issues in using internet explorer version 6 and above on ldk24 vers 1.0. I cant log onto pabx using any higher version of internet browser especially on vista. The old version i can log????!!!!

Dial Tone shoul be There

I can easyly use IE 7 (7.085730.30) with ipLDK-24 ver 1.0Lf, when using XP. Wista should not be a problem.
Maybe you can list your IE and OS versions together with your ipLDK-24 versions.
To chech onsite for the ipLDK-24 s/w version, press [TRANS/PGM]+72, and read the s/w level from the display of the LG keyset.

///doktor

I have 1.0Ca on the ldk 24 . IE i am using 6.1 and 9.6 for the Opera. I have tried to log but sometimes you can go to the page but you cannot open the programs .

Dial Tone shoul be There

To use IE 7 or IE 8 on the LDK 24 version 1 - you will need to ensure the system is using 1.0Le software or above.

If you are using IE - You will still be able to connect to the Networking side, when the UPGRADE can be done.

ok is it i have never done an upgrade on this system actually or have i seen one axcept the version 3XX which cannot iploaded on this system. Kindly send me an upgrade file or link for download i would appreciate,

Dial Tone shoul be There

Here is a link to the LDK version 1 software

Need to log into the the Networking side of the ipLDK 20.
Click on system, upgrade...
DO NOT unzip the .tar file - the LDK uses the tar file as is.

Also once the upgrade starts nothing will appear to happen for about 8 minutes (this is normal), just leave it.
After about 9 minutes you will notice the progress bar will move and the file will load.
Upgrade takes about 10 minutes - then the system will PROMPT you to rest.
DO NOT reset the system unless you are prompted.

Hi Chamvari

You cannot upload version 1.0 files in an ipLDK-24 version 3.0/3.7 and vice versa.
The HW and operating system is different in these 2 types of the ipLDK-24.

///doktor

Thanks guys let me try that will come back with feedback

Dial Tone shoul be There

Thanks Guys its working now we have to upgarde all the system in the field

Dial Tone shoul be There

OK. Thanks for your update of this issue.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back