Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDK-100 some extensions possibly lost some key programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave1980

Systems Engineer
Dec 18, 2017
GB
Hello all,

One of our customers has an LDK-100 in their hotel. I'm not totally new to these systems, I can do some things with them but my colleague who was a true LG engineer has left the business and it's fallen to me to look at these systems now when something goes wrong so please excuse my lack of knowledge.

The hotel owner says that when their lines get busy (ISDN2) and the 2 reception staff are already on calls, there used to be a button that flashed on his phone in the back office if there was a 3rd call ringing in and he could press this to pick up the call himself. A few months ago this seemed to stop working, the button lights up solid and he cannot press it to pick up calls any more. I have given him a workaround in that he can dial the call pickup code to achieve pretty much the same thing and this works fine, but he has asked if we can get it working how it was previously.

I was thinking that maybe the key on his phone has lost programming in some way, but then why would it light up solid when a 3rd line is busy?

Just some idea of where I could start looking please would be very much appreciated since I am in at the deep end by myself here.

Thanks,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back