Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDAP User Sync on R11.1 Server edition - Survey

Menniss

Systems Engineer
Dec 16, 2022
NZ
Hi All

I have had a look thru the forum and haven't seen much in the last few years. I am having a problem that really looks like a but and struggling to get Avaya to access it may not be the customers' network. (Customer does have a locked down network) Wondering of anyone has connected using this in R11.1 without or with issue?

My issue
LDAP Directory sync setup in manger works fine, try the same thing (with same setting) or LDAP User sync in web manger and the IPO doesn't even attempt to connect to the AD server. (Nothing at all in the Wireshark trace) On the R11.1 systems where there is an AD server that I have access to 30% of them have the issue.

I had the issue on the LAB server, after I rebuilt it with the same setting the issue went away.

M

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back