Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDAP Synchronization not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudecrush

IS-IT--Management
Apr 2, 2007
US
All - I have Call Manager 9.1

I have 2 user accounts which are not synchronizing with Call Manager, and I can't figure out why. I've gone into Call Manager and done a force synchronization, and also restarted the Cisco DirService on the Publisher. LDAP synchronization occurs every 7 hours, so it should've sync'd twice since last night.

Can anyone tell me what might be the culprit?

Do the user accounts have a last name specified? If not, the CUCM will skip them. Did you confirmed they are also in the same OU as the rest of the accounts? Otherwise you might need to enable detailed tracing and perform another full sync. Once done, pull the traces and search for the username. Hopefully it will appear and tell you what's wrong.

User accounts have last names specified, and they are in the same OU as everyone else.

I eventually found the problem. The E.164 formatted phone number wasn't entered correctly and the DN wasn't entered correctly, either. once I did both those things they showed up immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back