Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LDAP Error Driving me nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldfuzion

IS-IT--Management
May 7, 2002
US
Ever since i made the switch to native mode, i am getting these 2 errors in my log every 5 minutes. Everything is working fine, but these errors continue. I cant find anything on the box using LDAP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSADC
Event Category: LDAP Operations
Event ID: 8026
Date: 9/28/2007
Time: 8:31:42 AM
User: N/A
Computer: computername
Description:

LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory computername for distinguished name DOMAIN\Administrator'. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. (Connection Agreement 'Public Folders: DOMAIN.LOCAL - cmpanyname' #6132)
For more information, click -----
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSADC
Event Category: LDAP Operations
Event ID: 8026
Date: 9/28/2007
Time: 8:31:42 AM
User: N/A
Computer: computername
Description:

LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory computername for distinguished name DOMAIN\Administrator'. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. (Connection Agreement 'Users: DOMAIN.LOCAL - companyname' #4584)

Thanks in advance.

For Each connection agreement, carefully check the endpoints. If you have already gone native and decommissioned 5.5, then you can remove any remaining connection agreements and decomission the ADC as well. The error occurs because the ADC is running and the endpoint of a connection agreement does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back