Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LD not working on just a small range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad69cat

IS-IT--Management
May 28, 2010
US
Why would a user be unalbe to process LD calls from just a small segment of our dialing block? As far as I have been able to tell, I have an issue with LD calls not going (fast busy) from sets in the middle of a number block >? It allows you to dial the whole string but croaks out immediately. I gave him a new number until I can figure out how to attack this one. Thanks!

I actually had a situation like this happen to me a few years ago and for some reason the DID number was flagged by the LD carrier's toll fraud department because they did not have them assouciated with an account. I would start there if you're saying that you just assigned an new PDN on the same phone with the same NCOS and it dialed out.

Yeah, I left them a message to see if they can tell me anything. I tried copying a known working set and just change the DN - still no dice. It's defnitley number related.

If you send the main number instead of the set's number, you should be able to make calls. They don't have the number on the set as flagged to a long distance carrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back