Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LD calls on PRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichabob

Technical User
Mar 11, 2002
US
I can get Local calls to go out on PRI, but no LD. I'm using a RLI that has DMI of 0. I turned on D-channel messaging and see that NPI is e164 and TON is LOCL for the NXX calls I make. The call goes through. I setup LD calls as SPN or NPA and cannot get them to go through unless I set CTYP to UKWN. My CLID shows up as 123-4 instead of NPA-NXX-1234. Any ideas why my Call Types aren't working. I need CLID to work, so I assume my call type has to be accurate.

sounds like you've checked all the normal stuff, try deleting the 1 from 1+ in a dmi and also i have had strange problems with vsel prompt in the past. some offices only like vce, others vod.. depends on the release of the office rather then the type

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

When dealing with calls over ISDN - it is allways best to work with the telco provider. They can see the call setup and reasons for reject as well but can tell you what they want to see 1+ or no 1, call type, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back