Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LD 57 FFCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

coniglio

Technical User
Jun 17, 2003
US
I have a system speed dial list in a remote office. I programmed the below long distance # on entry 00:
STOR 00 912122345678

I also programmed FFC 40 as SSPU. What I want to do is have these users pick up the phone, dial 4000 and reach the above tel. #. 40 being system speed, 00 being the entry which contains the number. I set it up in another office and it works like a charm. But this office is getting a busy. The NCOS on the system speed list is fine. I must be missing something re: FFCs but can't figure it out. Thank you.

do you need a 0?????

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

do I need a 0 where? This list already has entries 75-99 programmed and I made entry 00 exactly the same...thanks.

I figured out the problem. I had neglected to put the system speed call list # in SSU in the CLS of the phone. thank you anyway for your assistance.

.....glad to be of assistance...if you are in the UK you'll need a 0 between the 9 and the 121

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

thanks. I wish I was in the UK but I'm in the USA.

cheers!

Ok so is Bush good or bad?

if your from the south (i am) he's the best thing we could have done, just like the PM of russia said yesterday, we sent a strong message to the mid east that we will not backdown, i believe some of those radicals thought they could scare us into doing the same as spain, nothing like a texan with a big gun....just my two

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back