Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LCR on Analog Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltaserver403

Technical User
Apr 7, 2005
UG
Dear All,

If one analog lone is down i can route to another service provider line ( Analog Lines) to dial out using Alternative route in LCR with the system having 3.1(56)

is this will work any body tested

any advice

Work good. I using lcr for routing call to gsm gateway. If gateway is busy I reroute call to pri.

Dear d14v0l0

When GSM Line is down what will happen.it will still route the calls to PRI or just dissconects

On second location I have 4 analog trunks and I must using lcr to route any call. Is every analog link is down I route call via voip trunk to 80 km distant ipo.

HI d14v0l0.

Just to clarify, your doing it manully or system will automatically route to alternative route once the analog lines are down

Thanks for your feed back

ur not got my question clearly.

If analog line in Main route is down, IPO will use the alternative route to dial out using other trunk groug.

or it just disconnects the call.because it is analog trunks..

any idea..

make a lcr
then make a main route with the shortcodes for the analog trunk
set the time and priority
then make an alternative route
there you set up a shortcode with the line id that it needs when the analoge trunk is down
so when you made this then you can test it by pulling the analog trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back