Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

lcr not sending dtmf to analog trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsisparky

Programmer
Jun 21, 2007
US
Having a problem with lcr in an ip office 403. I have a pri for the main route in group 0, then 4 analog co's in group 1. When monitoring the call, I disconnect the pri to force the fail over and the system waits the default time in lcr to goto the alternate route correctly. What happens is it picks up one of the analog lines and I hear the dial tone on the phone, but the digits I dialed are never sent out. In the system monitor is says "called number = xxxxxxx, dtmf = ". I beleived it was in the short code so I changed them to be

[9]N;
ND

in both the short code and the lcr. The "D" I read was to wait until the system connect with the line to send dtmf, but doesn't. I have tried with and without the "D".

Any ideas?

thanks all

It is a long time ago but i think LCR does not use a prefix.

ACSS - SME (IP Office)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

so don't put the [9] in the lcr code list? looking like
code = N;
telephone # = N
and line id is what ever I'm using?

Yes.
Like i said it is a while ago and i could not get LCR running.
Then i removed the prefix and it worked.
After some searching in the docs i saw that it is the way to do it.

ACSS - SME (IP Office)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back