Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LCNS result

Status
Not open for further replies.

caro8pare

Programmer
Jul 28, 2004
HK
I've got failed on LCNS lastday.
It's very difficult. I counted have 53/93 corrected answer but also failed. What's passing score?

I don't know... I would guess 70%.

If it makes you feel better, when I wrote the exam (when it first came out) it had 198 questions, and 2 hours to complete. I passed it, but I never knew my actual score.

hi wallace88
I don not know your mean? What is "you wrote the exam and it had 198 questions?
Does it mean you have total question for this examination?

yes. The LCNS exam I wrote had approximately 190 questions.

Do not forget that there a beta exams as well. Such will have about 3 times the number of question whichs will then appear in the final versions.

Actually... the LCNS beta exam was about 400 questions.

I wrote the final version a few month after the final version came out.

hi wallace88
how or where do I get the questions.
Does it for LCNS 6.x or LCNS 7.x?

Currently, only the LCNS V6 is available.

LCNA v7 is also available, and the LCNA v7 is comparable in difficulty to the LCNS V6.

The LNCS V7 may be out next year.

Where do you get the questions? Officially, by writing the exam. The exam is based partially on the Legato 640 course. Other areas of study would be the NetWorker Admin guide. Also, the LCNS v6 and LCNA v7 is not o/s specific... i.e, the questions can be based on Windows, Solaris, HP-UX, etc... I remember there are questions on NDMP, cluster, and definitely performance questions.

I do not know where you can get a copy of any lcns questions. That wouldn't be legal, right?

Search this forum for LCNS to see other related postings.

hi wallace88
of course, I haven't any exam questions. The LCNS exmaination info. also can be found on legato web site, etc ndmp san, Direct Recovery etc. But of the past messages, u said you're wrote about 190 questions. So I think you are have some material for LCNS, just like Boson MCSE, Cisco...etc

Sorry, the only material that I have is the Legato 640 course material. And I only remember in general what type of questions I had, but nothing specific.

Good luck in your next attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back