Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LCD display faulty on Aastra 4223

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndreMD

Technical User
Sep 22, 2019
RO
Hi Team !

Could anyone tell me please if it is any typical fault of Aastra digital 4223 phone's LCD displays ? I mean I bought a couple of phones online on the internet, all works well (in/out calls, function keys etc. are OK) but unfortunatelly all of them have LCD faults ( nothing appears on LCD display ). If anyone has experienced similar issues or have you any opinion regarding how could I solve this fault please advice me, I'd be grateful. Thanks .

hi
upgarde caa 1588 0026&27&28&48 to r2e-r5e may be working. if not you cheated by that seller because 4223 have many problem with lcd and not fix never...

PG4E

You mean it wouldn't worth to change the display with a new one ? I'm wondering if the main board of the phone is faulty or the LCD ... I think I should try to change one display to see if it works. What's your opinion ? Thanks

@InIsp05- I don't know how to execute that upgrade you explained in your post

you can buy new lcd for all of that but after a time later again gone to faulty .... you must load all caa 1580026..1580027...1580028...1580029...1580048 to flash(tsw) or any folder(tse) and run upgarade.... first of all print cnbip:bpos=x.x.x; depend of your elu28..33 pos and let see what is the version of 422x

PG4E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back