Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Layers not in order

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedel

Programmer
Jan 11, 2003
AU
Hi All,

I've been having this problem for a while now, mainly when I load Flash elements onto a page. The problem is, the flash element will not sit beneath anything.

For an example go to this page:

Click on the "ministries" link. The drop down goes underneath the flash element.
The menu z-index is 1001, the flash elemeny z-index is 0

How can I fix this?

Cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------
"The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against whacking them around a bit."

what browser? looks fine in ie7

:--------------------------------------:
fugitive.gif

All around in my home town,
They tryin' to track me down...

I moved the ministries button along so that it doesn't clash with the flash image on the left of the page. I'm going to run into this problem again though.

When it was above the left hand image the drop down menu went underneath the flash image as I said before

-------------------------------------------------------------
"The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against whacking them around a bit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back