Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Layers in PSP 6 - soooooo frustrating?!?!?!!! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDemon

Programmer
Feb 7, 2000
GB
Anyone else having problems with the new layers properties box in PSP 6, or am I just too tired and need to turn my computer off and go down the pub? <br><br>I've just created a gif in Fireworks and want to apply some deformations in PSP but my image is a background, not a layer. You can only apply defomations if they're a layer.......sounds easy, no? The only way round it is to copy and paste it as a new layer.<br><br>Have I really got to do this every time I want to apply a deformation? Sounds very unintuitive to me. <br><br>Right, I'm off down the pub!

I think that there is a promote selection to layer.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>I have modifyed my toolbar, and it now has (if it didn't before) the select all button.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>i just click this button and then go to promote selection to layer (its in one of the menus) <p>theEclipse<br><a href=mailto:eclipse_web@hotmail.com>eclipse_web@hotmail.com</a><br><a href=robacarp.webjump.com>robacarp.webjump.com</a><br>**-Trying to build a documentation of a Javascript DOM, crossbrowser, of course. E-mail me if you know of any little known events and/or methods, etc.

Once again, thank you Mr Eclipse, you've been a great help. You get my vote today cos you've helped me out twice in 5 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back