Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Latest Instance

Status
Not open for further replies.

kichu1

Programmer
Jan 14, 2005
US
Hi,
When I schedule a web intelligence Document it refreshes succesfully. But the problem is if I need to see the refreshed report I have to click on the "Lastest Instance".If I click on the original report It just shows me the old version. I am calling this Web-intelligence document through an analytic in a Dashboard.

So Is there a way that I can see only the latest instances of the report. I.e When I click on the analytic It should open the latest instance of the web intelleigence report.

Any help please

Yup.

In the CMC there is a setting under BO Enteprise Applications -> InfoView. Here, you can make the report name display the latest instance. This is a HUGE limitation in the product. If a report has no instances, the you have to click View in order to look at the report. The problem is that if you have dashboards, you end up with reports that you can't open at all.

Steve Krandel
Intuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back