Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Late VM- shows up eventually but not very fashionable

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYDO

Vendor
Sep 2, 2005
US
I was wondring if anyone could shed some light on this? Some individuals voice mail is not showing up in their mail box right away (or at least not notifying them)and I just can not figure out why. The problem is fairly seriouse brought to my attention by a vice-principal who is responsible for student tracking and safety at a high school. There have been a few incidents where the issue has made them look unprofessional but their concern is it could end up being a safety issue in the future. Any insight would be very helpful due to the fact I am just took a crash course in this system. I was thinking it may be programming related or possibly due to data corruption of some sort. Thanks
Jason

what voice mail and software version?
what phone system and software version?

the main reason for this trouble is memory on the voicemail. Have all users clean out as many old/saved messages as you can and it should clear this problem right up.

GL
CMA

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

If you've got a Norstar Applicaton Module, could be memory. I've seen it / fixed it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back