Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LAN CTE and Windows XP Pro 64 Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattnj

Technical User
Sep 14, 2005
GB
I am trying to install Lan CTE client onto a windows XP Pro box its the new 64bit version of windows and i am getting an error after the PC reboots during install. Does anyone have LAN CTE running on a 64bit winodws OS any thoughts.

How can i check i have the latest version of LAN CTE on my BCM 50, is there a new version out for download? If not, any ideas on how to manually install the client?

Thanks

Matthew

its the bcm 50 1.0 version of Lan CTE... there is already a lan CTE patch for bcm 50.. if u dont have installed its not the latest version.... anyways nortel has so many old bugs that this version will not solve ur problem ;O) ... nortel dont support 64 bit os and it will take for sure 2-3 years till they will provide clients for 64bit os......

so far,

subx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back