Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Label software MLX sets 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jd925

Technical User
Jul 16, 2003
US
Hi. Happy Holidays

I have to label 100 Lucent Merlin Legend MLX phones. So I was given Label Magix on CD. I need to find out how to register the software. I want to buy the software so im not using it ilegally but, I dont know how. I don't have a certain company that I use as a supplier. Could somone tell me what this software could cost and how I go about registering.

Thanks

Jake

Look for other ways to label your phones. For instance, , although you need to purchase their desi sheets.

You can create an Excell spreadsheet to print onto the MLX labels that come with the phones, just put them into the sheet feeder of your printer.

You could also create an Excell spreadsheet to print it on plain paper, with the lines and all, and use a paper cutter to cut them out.

If you drop me an email at: touch_tone_tommyNOSPAM@yahooNOSPAM.com I will send you an Excell sheet that you can try out.

Jake,

Like tommy, I have an XL file that I can email to you for the MLX-10 and MLX-16. It highlights both intercom buttons by coloring them "light green". Looks kind of cool, and it makes the MLX sets easier to understand for first time end-users.

michael.ctr.higgins@faa.gov

Mike Higgins

I always used XL to make my labels. My users loved the color coding some of which would even ask for custom colors. I finally put the XL file on our network so they could create their own and add their own numbers for their auto-dials.

"Put the XL file on the network!"

Great Idea..

Mike Higgins

Since some printer drivers can cause the layout to shift somewhat pick a printer and let the users know to use that printer. That way they don't have to play with the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back