Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Label Media job still running after completing. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshHind

Technical User
Mar 18, 2002
AU
The Label Media job is showing as 100% complete, the Log file shows that the job took 55 seconds to run, yet the job status shows that it is still running. Does anyone know what might cause this and how i can remedy it? Many thanks in anticipation, Ash.

I have the same problem when I label or inventory a tape or slot. The only solution that I've found so far is to shut down BE and restart it. When it comes back up, the job is usually gone from the job monitor tab. In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I usually find that hitting F5 (or View > Refresh) does the trick...

Thanks for your replies. I've tried both of these options with no luck, instead having to abort the job. Ash.

To bperler. Apologies. I hadn't tried f5, instead i had right clicked the job and selected refresh, but with no luck. The f5 option worked. Thank you.

s'okay. (That bug really can be annoying, but since it's at best a minor inconvenience, I've learned to live with it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back