Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Label making (BarTender) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaszat

Technical User
Nov 4, 2015
DE
I have to work with the BarTender label programm from SeaGull and am currently assigned with creating an easier and user friendly way to print various labels.

I want to have only one template for all my labels.

There are small images on the labels, that don't show on every label.

Is there a way, to link checkboxes in the Data Entry Form to images in the template designer? Like, when I check the checkbox, the image will show and print and when I leave the checkbox unchecked, the image will be neither printed nor shown.

I tried to solve that myself, but so far, no success. The script for the image of the batch no, i.e., would be:

Code:
if format.objects("Checkbox Lot").Value = false then
	format.objects("iLot").PrintVisibility = false
else
	format.objects("iLot").PrintVisibility = true
end if

When I test run this code, I get the error #6900: Process is not supported for this type of object. I am sure to do something absolutely wrong, but I can't find it.

Please help,

E.

Thanks for pointing out, what the problem with my posting behaviour was.
I didn't really see it that way.

Yes, I asked this question already on a seagull forum, but no one replied, so I thought, I ask another bunch of nice people to help with that problem.

Cross-posting is fine, as long as you let all the other forums know where you posted. That's why I posted the link; it gives a nice explanation of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back