Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KY-T7625??

Status
Not open for further replies.

WB5ITT

Vendor
Oct 8, 2013
US
Did Panasonic make a model KY-T7625?? Have a broadcast friend who claims that is what he has at his station and his boss wants to know if there is any way to add CLID externally or via the PC? I know the KX-T7625 model phone has NO display on it....and am beginning to think he got the model # wrong....ASSUMING he has a KX- model and not a MY- model, is there a way to get CLID for that phone (either external display or a serial connect to PC or if not, what model would replace it directly with a display allowing CLID...or is he SOL?)

Thanks
Chris

Yea that model existed, no display. They can either get the display version of that discontinued phone kx-t7633 or 7636 or get the newer kx-dt333/343/346. Dt333 is non backlit. I'd just tell them to update the phone instead going thru the drama of a CID adapter.

So there WAS a KY-T phone?? I cant find any history on it at all.....All I can find is the KX-T series...Do the KX-T7633 or 7636 have the same features/button as the KY-T7625? I take it there are direct subs??
Thanks for the help....

Sorry misread, only kx-t... existed, no kx-y.

Yes the t7633/36 have the same feature buttons.

Thought so...asked my friend to verify some of the info in email and he hasn't replied yet...did mention the T7633/36 phones....I could not find any KY-T series anywhere so I assumed he got the model lettering wrong..Hopefully he will get back to me with the right info..I know of several resellers of Panasonic..(I used to deal with MidWest Telecom when I was at ABC Dallas...and iirc they also handle Panasonic)...now to find some folks who want to take a couple of Siemens HCM200/9200CBX with RPs and Phonemail off my hands :)

If he decides to replace the phone with a display model, remember that some of the early TDA's need a software upgrade before they will work with the current DT series phones (T7600 series will work fine as-is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back