Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KXTDE200 and TSP Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhlduffy

Programmer
Feb 6, 2011
IE
Hi All

Has anybody set-up TSP drivers on the above system and to work correctly. My situation is I have set-up 3rd party drivers on a number of computers for them to dial from outlook. All worked correctly for a week until today the local computers have lost connection and not able to dial from outlook. When you go into the set-up config and check location it cannot find the pbx. I can ping the pbx no problem.

I have setup a test with the TSP drivers on my laptop and had no problem but the problem appears to work for a while and then lost contact with the pbx

Before you say firewall problem they all worked correctly for about a week. I rang Panasonic but they have to escalated the problem to factory.

Any ideas

Michael

firewall nit a problem and you can ping the pbx, so have you checked that the port numbers on the cpu have not been changed or deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back