Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

kxtda100 restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sejoita

Technical User
Oct 30, 2007
ES
hi
i load a backup to tda 100.
i have an error and after restart the system, load the sd and turn on the red led and the pbx restarts continously.
i try init the system but dont work , and erase the $files with the same result.
any idea?
thnx

Thnx otoni, I realized the process to initialize the pbx and when I pass to normal the switch, the pbx reads the sd card, run LED flashes , the MPR stop reading the SD and alarm/run LEDs lights at the same time and repeat continuously the same sequence.

:/

Sounds like the Sd card or files
Can you see the private folder and all the files on the Sd card

Yes, I could charge default files to the sd but and booted. But after a reboot has continuously restart again and the same process has not rebooted.

Reset and do not load the back-up file.
Let us be informed if it still restarts continuously.

restarts conytinuosly with a reset.

Hi,

if you notice that it starts, then starts to read the sd card, then stops, flashes both status lights, then cycle begins aagain THEN it's almost certainly.

a. a failed power supply
or
b. a failing or failed sd card.

If you don't have a spare PS, then try with the SD, format a new one (NON SDHC)

If after the first attempt it stops, it's probably only the SD Card.

A

Quizais querías dicir: el problema estaba en la PSUSENES
the problem was in the PSU-M no w replaced.

The Sd is xc?
ow i have a tvm conected to the dhlc8, when I connect a new phone sometimes does not work, restart any board and then work .
does not have to be the same board (dhlc8) i restar the Bri board and and have phones that were ripped off.

the tvm can cause problems if not kept in the correct order of the connection cable?
any idea?
thnx all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back