Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KXTA624 Single Line phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoneguyjr

Vendor
Mar 25, 2006
US
I have a customer that I ended up taking over service and I am trying to make it so all of his single line phones pick up a line directly to dial out instead of having to dial 9. I know this is possible because I there are 2 out of the 6 cordless phones that work that way. I have looked through the programming book and compared extensions and I do not see what is keeping one from working the way we want and allowing another. Does anyone know what I am missing? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

it is in the user guide, on each phone dial 742 9# to enter number to be dialed when h/s is picked up then dial 741# to turn on or 740# to turn off.

if the pickup dial timer is set to 0 then you will not beable to cancel the hot line or call internal extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back