Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

kxt824 with tvs50

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwilliamstele

Vendor
Feb 5, 2008
US
Hi
I had a customer that had a kxtd1232 die. I replaced it with a kx-ta824. They have a tvs 50..not a tva 50. Can anyone tell me what setting I use in hardware parameters to fit for integration.

Thanks in advance

change pbx type and do a quick setup and bob's your uncle

Hi

an additional question regarding the tvs 50 and the 824.
Thanks for all the help on the integration. One last question regarding the best way to solve an auto attendant problem.

My client wants a phantom mailbox with a phantom extension.... ..ie. sales dept. to ring in auto attendant, ring on multiple phones on a key on their phone and if no one answers go to a mailbox. Any ideas.

I think I may be in trouble. Are there ringing groups in a 824

Yep, you're in trouble. Go back to the aforementioned TD. Did you have all analog phones on it? What size was it and did they use CID?

The TDA-50 is 8 or 12 lines by 20 extensions easily, but there are differences to a TD. Not a huge deal if you migrated APITS phones to the TA system, huge deal if you were using XDP's.

Best of all, the TDA accepts digital 24 button sets, and expands to at least 40 phones with limitations.

LkEErie

last question...uhhhhh. Does the 824 have a code for a night button. I saw the automatic timer..but I couldn't find the code to do it on demand. Hell the 123211D was a better box than this thing

You mean like 780# and 781# from the phone plugged into jack 01?

LkEErie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back