Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TVS220 Auto Attendant won't answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

norteld

Vendor
Apr 9, 2007
US
Hi all! I have a KX-TVS220 on a KX-TS1232 and am having an issue with getting it to answer the calls. I've got everything setup (I believe) but for some reason the auto attendant won't answer the incoming calls. I have recorded the greetings via #6*998, I've completed all the options in Custom Service Settings, I've set all trunk groups and all ports to "Custom" and "1" (my custom number I set up), and set the delayed answer time to "00", but the phone just still rings and rings when called. Is there something simple I'm missing? I'm not a Panasonic expert by any means, but I am very familiar with Nortel systems and have a pretty good idea of what to look for when trying to get a voicemail system to work, but it's not doing me any good here :) I have also spent hours reading the manual, but that hasn't done any good either. If anyone out there can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

in the panasonic kxtd 1232 you have to set the lines to dil 1:1 to voicemail(165) in prog 407/408, it may be a different program code depends on country you are in

I will give it a shot and let you know what happens. Thanks for you help!

It worked like a charm! Thanks for your help obtsystems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back