Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TVP100 mirror (ghost, bit by bit) file

Status
Not open for further replies.

CartoonX

Technical User
Jun 3, 2013
BA
thread936-1508408

I bought used KX-TVP100E and I have technical problem now. Customer wants to use KX-TVP100E at next period.
My customer wants to pass it cheaper, due to their limited resources for this project (which is why they bought second-hand equipment). I have 2x KX-TVP100E (one old and one "new") which have a problem with HDD now.

I tried e-mail contact with Panasonic.uk service and have not received a response two weeks.
Search on Google doesn't help. On Internet Panasonic forums I'm still waiting for help.

I also do not think that the solution is to buy on eBay another used KX-TVP100E system or original HDD for 20-30 EURO and the HDD breaks down (in transit), or after three days of labor (like this latest purchased).

Only solution is disk image that I can write (mirror fle, bit by bit) to another new disk or CF card.

Would you be so kind to help me and send me latest Panasonic software HDD image for KX-TCP100E (VA3310 or VK31AA ) or HDD mirror file for any KX-TVP100 version? I need any version, i think that for example USA, BX or G version also work on this hardware (E).
Thank you very much!

I may find you a solution but if you are in USA, it's gonna be a little harder.
Do you PYPL?

No, I'm not in USA, I'm in Europe, but HDD mirror image can be posted on any free external server (which doesn't need registration also), for example on
or

I only need link and name of application which made mirror (without writing on disk).
I know procedures for disk copy (Panasonic procedure on TVP system-HDD to HDD and also in Windows with different applications, for example this one is free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back