Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TVM200 usb driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexer

Programmer
Jun 13, 2006
VE
Hi, I've got a KX-TVM200 working with KX-TDA200, I can programm the TDA200 via USB port using the UPCMC Maintenance Console, But I cannot access the KX-TVM200 with the programmming console via USB port, Is The USB driver for TDA200 the same for KX-TVM200? in another customer I access the KX-TVM50 via usb using the TDA USB driver, When I try to access KX-TVM200 via USB I receive a message telling that the KX-TVM200 was not found, When I see the unknown hardware that windows doesn't recognise it shows the "VoiceProcessingSystem" and when I try to install the USB driver on windows it fails and the KX-TVM200 appears as "Panasonic Voice Processing System Main Unit Driver" but not totally working in windows hardware(see images)·
Another Question If I connect the KX-TVM200 to the customer network it should take an Ip address by DHCP?
Please any ideas?
kxtvm200driver_w8k1ze.jpg
kxtv200_z8env3.jpg

The KX-TVM50 & KX-TVM200 have a Windows programming software.
During the installation of the programming software towards the end, you are asked to save the USB drivers to some directory usually desktop. If you have the software, you may re-install it and extract the USB drivers from there.

Wanet Telecoms Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back