Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TD1232

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGowe

IS-IT--Management
Feb 13, 2003
US
Hey Guys,

I have a couple of Questions on this model PBX. I apprciate any help with any or all.

1) Turn off ringing on all phones except receptionist's
3) Set date & time
4) Find extension number from extension phone (on the Partner System it is "Feature 00")
5) Reduce lag time to get to extension when calling into Panasonic system?
6) Allow user to be on phone and hear another call coming into that same extension.
7) Change extension assoicated with phone/jack.

Thanks. You can conact me at dgowe@westchestermagazine.com

Depending on what class model it is (1-6) most of the answers are universal. You do need a display phone at ext.101 to do the programming. You will also need to know the password to the system. It also helps to have the template for the display phone to know what keys to press.

1) Turn off ringing on all phones except receptionist's - programs 603 and 604 DIL1:N Extension and delayed ringing.
3) Set date & time - program 000 sets time and date.
4) Find extension number from extension phone (on the Partner System it is "Feature 00") - press the * key on a display phone.

I would strongly suggest investing in the pc program the ring prigraming can be a real pita to do thru a phone esspecially if you have a fair number of extensions.

another trick if you need to do turn the ringing on/off frequently (and your not using night mode) is to programm the night mode without the ring and the day mode with the ring. Switch to night mode when you dont want it to ring and day mode when you do. Switching between day/night is really easy at extesnion 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back